COMMIT SNOW AND SKATE
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Anytime you are out on a mountain adventure or just a nice family camping trip. Having a Trail Blazer Saw is useful. A tree has fallen across the path ahead. You're trapped on a mountainside and you have to spend the night. You can use our saw and move the tree in your path, make it into firewood or build a shelter. This survival saw is very handy to have by your side.
For anyone who goes camping, Hiking, Ski Touring, Sledding, and randomly on a whim head off on a grand adventure, we all take the road less traveled. Better to have a saw with you and not need it. Then need a saw and not have it.
"I always have one of these with me for good reason. It's definitely helped get me out of more than one sticky situation. It's a big reason why I started the company. "
- Craig, The Mountain Syndicate - Owner
- Sized to fit in most common backpacks
- Two-way blade easy to use
- Rubber Grip for comfort and anti-slip
- Open holster quicker blade drying
- Ripcord loop and toggle to help hold blade guard in place
- Ripcord loop to help hold on when working in awkward positions