Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Wraps flat and locks with magnetic closure for fast and secure packing. Ideal for backpacking, the PIVOT TREK poles easily fit in your backpack or cleanly attach to the outside.
The PIVOT TREK features an extended soft and comfortable foam grip with a dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling.
Lightweight, extended ergonomic grip with sensory ridge to increase precision.
Comfortable and removable ultralight strap.
When folded, the PIVOT TREK poles are only 35cm (Short) or 38.5cm (Long) and can be easily stowed in a pack.
Easily converts to winter snow poles by attaching the All Mountain Basket (sold separately).
Sold as a pair.
Recommended User Height:
Short (105-125cm) : 4'9" - 6'0"
Long (115-135cm) : 5'4" - 6'6"
- Secure Packing: Optimized user experience comes from the finishing details in any design. PIVOT TREK poles wrap around the handle and lock into place when packed, making it super easy to fit into your backpack or cleanly attach them to the outside. This nesting feature gives a secure finish when packed which is ideal for backpacking.
- Light and Strong: The lightweight aluminum construction of the PIVOT TREK is engineered for strength and durability. The design of the poles improves on stiffness and power over other folding poles. Comfortable and removable ultralight strap.
- Grip Designed for Comfort and Utility: The PIVOT TREK features an extended soft and comfortable foam grip with a dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling. The extended foam and the yellow rings along the shaft make it super easy to select more than one hand position when traversing. The rings also speed up transitions by giving something to pull against when locking the pole into place.
- Extended Utility Tab: The PIVOT TREK is perfect for summer trekking with an extended tab at the handle to help you get through rough terrain and smooth trails alike.
- Converts to Winter Snow Poles: Easily convert your PIVOT TREK poles to winter snow poles by attaching the All Mountain Basket (sold separately).